Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sinus Therapy Mask


I constantly have sinus problems, as I am sure many of you do.
So I created what I call the Sinus Therapy Mask.  It measures
13 inches across which takes it from ear to ear.  Then it is 6"
tall which covers your cheeks and forehead, leaving a space for
the nose.  The warmth alone of the mask when heated helps so
much with sinus problems because the heat creates circulation.
With my love of essential oils I have come up with what I think
is a perfect combination of oils that help ease the pain, the pressure,
the congestion, inflammation and the swelling, as well as gives you
a sense of relaxation.  I use Ravensara, Peppermint and Lavender.
It is gently scented and works wonders for me!  Here is a picture
of mine ... since I get so much relief I thought I would offer them
here too!  They will be priced at $17 each and you can chose a color
theme.  I fill with flax seed gently scented and use flannel fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment