Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Therapy Bags Available for you today!

I will also be posting materials I have on had and am currently making into bags.  The ones below are also available right now and I have most of the material to make more of the same.  If you see one you like let me know ... if you like the materials, let me know.  If you like a different color or pattern let me know ... if you like butterflies, stars, american themes, kittens, dogs, trees ... let me know and I will find materials to please you!  These are for your comfort and enjoyment so it thrills my heart to make one especially for you!
Brown with little pink hearts (both sides the same)

Rust floral (both sides the same)

Country hearts - SOLD OUT

Maroon - rich looking - SOLD OUT

Kitty Cats in soft blue (darker blue shown is back color)

Red Hearts with black on back

Red with white stars - SOLD OUT

Butterflies a deep pinkish (color on top left is the back side color)

Football for the man in your life (soft brown shown on back)

Peace in Green (soft brown back)

Silky feeling Greens in two shades
Butterfiles in Blue (darker blue shown is the back side)

LATER TODAY, I WILL BE POSTING MATERIALS AVAILABLE!

THESE MAKE GREAT AFFORDABLE GIFTS

No comments:

Post a Comment